Moon Lit by Britt
Assembled by hand in a cleansed space. Ounce options are Net Weight*
Like many other white flowers, jasmine communicates purity, illumination, and innocence. Jasmine flowers are thought to symbolize the idea of true beauty itself and the beauty of motherhood. One of the most important meanings of these white flowers is love.
- Hand-poured in San Diego, CA
- Natural soy wax, paraben- and paraffin-free
- Crafted with 100% pure jasmine essential oil
- Set with charged clear quartz crystals, bringing cleansing and universal healing energies to your life.
- All re-purposed and recycled materials
- NO SYNTHETICS
Perfect for your altar, nightstand, or any intentional space to spark joy, serenity, and bliss!
Please note: Because each jar and lid is recycled, style slightly varies. Every candle is handmade, so texture and appearance will vary from mass produced candles. As you burn, you may notice what appear to be “wet spots” on your candle, as well as what looks like frost- these are not flaws but a natural characteristic of soy wax and actually a testament to the lack of toxic materials and preservatives in soy candles.
IN ADDITION: Labels vary by style.