Moon Lit by Britt
Assembled by hand in a cleansed space. Ounce options are Net Weight*
Palo Santo, or "holy wood", is a mystical tree that grows on the coast of South America and is related to myrrh, frankincense, and copal. It's properties are similar to sage. Shamans and medicine people burn it for cleansing and purification.
- Hand-poured in San Diego, CA
- Natural soy wax, paraben- and paraffin-free
- Crafted with 100% pure palo santo essential oil, and infused with dried rose petals
- Set with charged rose quartz and amethyst crystals, bringing loving and purifying energies to your life
- All re-purposed and recycled materials
- NO SYNTHETICS
Perfect for your altar, nightstand, or any intentional space to spark joy, serenity, and bliss!
Please note: Because each jar and lid is recycled, style slightly varies. Every candle is handmade, so texture and appearance will vary from mass produced candles. As you burn, you may notice what appear to be “wet spots” on your candle, as well as what looks like frost- these are not flaws but a natural characteristic of soy wax and actually a testament to the lack of toxic materials and preservatives in soy candles.
IN ADDITION: Labels vary by style